Reduce HVAC System Demand and Qualify for Rebates
- Airxchange® energy recovery components lower required mechanical heating and cooling capacity reducing the size and cost of the mechanical HVAC system.
- Reduced peak electrical demand qualifys the system for select utility rebates
- A combination of rebates and lower mechanical system cost can lead to instant payback in many locations
Airxchange® Energy Recovery Wheels Provide a Lifetime of Operating Savings
- Our energy recovery wheels are designed to outlast most HVAC systems.
- An exclusive segmented media design enables the media to be easily cleaned optimizing performance and minimizing maintenance expense for the life of the energy recovery wheel.
|TYPICAL DX SYSTEM||DX/ERV SYSTEM|
|Cost of 20 Ton DX System||$40,000||Cost of 15 Ton DX System||$30,000|
|Cost of ERV||$0||Cost of ERV (5 Tons)||$8,000|
|Rebate on ERV||$0||Rebate on ERV||$2,000|
|TOTAL UPFRONT COST||$40,000||TOTAL UPFRONT COST||$36,000|
|Yearly ERV Operating Savings||$0||Yearly ERV Operating Savings||$2,000-$5,000|
|Lifetime ERV Savings (15 Years)||$0||Lifetime ERV Savings (15 Years)||$30,000-$75,000|
System with 25% outside air, $2,000 per Ton
Based on $4/cfm for ERV
Based on estimate from current FPL Rebate Program
Estimate based on $.08 kWH, $1.00/therm, not valid for western coastal cities. Savings can vary depending on climate and operation