ADVANCING THE HVAC OF TOMORROW
Our mission is to design and manufacture next generation energy recovery products that perform reliably for the life of the HVAC system. We will continue to innovate and support our customers with quality components that meet or exceed market requirements for improved HVAC efficiency and indoor air quality.View Performance Products
Better way to select energy recovery
Airxweb is the latest software offering from Airxchange, a FREE, web-based performance selection and energy modeling tool. This comprehensive, user friendly interface allows HVAC engineers to compare and select Airxchange AHRI certified energy recovery components with ease and flexibility. You can access and print your saved projects at any time.
- Select and compare energy recovery components
- Simulate performance
- Export submittal documents
Underperforming or failed energy recovery wheels that prevent your HVAC system from recovering energy should be restored or replaced. For many facilities, the idea of replacing the entire system is both challenging and expensive. Fortunately, Airxchange Replacement Energy Recovery Solutions has the answer.
We make it easy to restore or replace the energy recovery component, ensuring that your system will continue to maximize energy savings while providing a healthy and comfortable indoor environment.Learn More
- Upping the Ante on Fresh Air Ventilation: Horseshoe Casino Reduces Ventilation Costs by Over $400,000 with Airxchange Energy Recovery Technology. READ MORE.
- Missed the last webinar? Now available for viewing! “Operational Guidance for Energy Recovery Technology in Schools.” CLICK HERE.
- NEW White Paper! Improve Building Resiliency with Affordable Outdoor Air Ventilation. READ MORE.
- Airxchange Joins Madison Industries. READ MORE.
- ASHRAE releases revised guidance of recommending operation of ERV’s during an epidemic. READ MORE.
- Airxchange software is now AHRI Path A Complaint. READ MORE.